Chores After Dark…and Other Daily Adventures — 2 Comments

    • LOL! A “bushhog” is a type of mower that you use for things like really high or thick grass, shrubby weeds and even small trees. A “finishing” mower is what you use to smooth the grass out nicely or for low, regularly cut stuff. You’re lawn mower is a “finishing” mower. When our field grass gets too high and thick for our regular ride-on mower to cut it, we use the bush-hog attached to the tractor to mow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>