How about some random Friday family news?
- The boys got haircuts for school. I miss Speedracer’s curls.
- The Cowboy shifted in the middle of his haircut and now he’s bald.
- He’s constantly unconsciously rubbing his little shaved head–it’s adorable.
- I’m tired from watching our Packers open the season by whipping the Saints last night until midnight. (Ok, maybe “whipped” wouldn’t be the right word, but we did beat them.) The kids are bummed they didn’t get to watch the game, but they slept in their game gear for luck.
- Molly’s calf is all grown up now and I think she’ s thinking about having another one. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure she’s got baby fever right now.
- We’ll selling some cows if you’re interested. They make great lawn ornaments, especially for small acreages. Or pasture companions for lonely horses. Or hamburger.
- Our kids all have Scentsy Buddies and when they leave them in the truck with the windows up and it’s 80 degrees out, the whole truck smells like vanilla at lunchtime.
- That’s definitely one of the better smells that have permeated that truck since we had kids.
- Froggy’s official Scentsy name is Ribbert, but he couldn’t say that so he decided to go with Froggy. The Cowboy has the lion, named Roarbert. We call him Peter.
- The Ladybug has the pig named Penny. We call her Penny.
Hope you have a good weekend!